Thank you for examining the Privacy Statement of Crescendas Land Corporation Limited (“Crescendas”).
Crescendas and its agents may collect and store information through the use of “cookies” when you access this website, such as the name of your internet access service provider, web sites that referred you to this website, the pages that you request for, and the date and time of those requests.
Crescendas and its agents shall use such information to generate statistics and improve the contents of the website, and shall not provide the information to any unrelated company for that company’s independent use or any other third party unless otherwise required by law. You may disable cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings.
Disabling cookies may impair the functionality and services of this website. Crescendas and its agents do not have access to or control over cookies on websites which may be hyperlinked from this website or that are hyperlinked to this website.
Crescendas do not collect or store information that will individually identify you (such as name, mailing address, e-mail address or phone number) during such use unless you choose to provide that information to Crescendas and its agents. If you send such information that will identify you, Crescendas and its agents will use such information to identify you to address or resolve the matter identified in your message.
Crescendas and its agents may from time to time request such information (including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request or other information) and collect such information in the following ways:
- to provide you with a service or correspondence such as newsletters or promotional materials, or inform you of additional information and services, or to contact you regarding changes to the contents of this website;
- when you submit any form, including but not limited to application and registration forms or other forms relating to any of the property developments, products or services of or provided by Crescendas;
- when you enter into any agreement(including options to purchase, sale and purchase agreements, tenancy agreements, leasing agreements or letters of offers) or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with Crescendas or when you use the products and services of Crescendas;
- when you interact with the staff of Crescendas, including customer service officers and marketing/leasing officers, for example, via telephone calls(which may be recorded), letters, face to face meetings and emails;
- when you use the electronic services of Crescendas, or interact with Crescendas via its website or use the services on the website;
- when you request that Crescendas contact you or request that you be included in an email or other mailing list;
- when you submit an employment application or when you provide documents or information including information including your resume and/or CVs in connection with any appointment as officer, director or any other position; and/or
- when you submit your personal data to Crescendas for any other reasons.
By interacting with Crescendas, submitting such information to Crescendas as aforesaid, you agree and consent to Crescendas collecting, using and sharing such information with its authorised agents/service providers in the manner set forth in these terms and conditions. Crescendas may also use such information for any other purposes for which Crescendas has obtained your consent.
However, if you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) Registry, Crescendas will not send you promotional or marketing messages via your telephone unless you have provided Crescendas with your consent to do so. If you have previously provided Crescendas with such consent, then unless this is withdrawn, Crescendas may continue to send promotional and marketing messages via your telephone.
You may send us an email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to access and/or correct your personal information provided earlier. You may also at any time choose not to receive updates by sending Crescendas an email at email@example.com to inform Crescendas of your decision. Please give Crescendas and its agents a reasonable amount of time to attend to your request as Crescendas and its agents may at times, receive large volumes of email requests of varying nature.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with the appropriate security technologies. Crescendas and its agents use reasonable endeavour to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized employees of Crescendas and its agents who are bound by Crescendas’ confidentiality obligations will have access to your personal information.
By accessing this website and obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that Singapore law shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services unless stated otherwise and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
This website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection and privacy policies and practices differ from Crescendas and its agents. Crescendas and its agents are not responsible for the content and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
Crescendas reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. Should there be any amendments, the revised statement will be posted on this website and shall only apply to data collected after the effective date of the revised statement. Your continued use of this website following any privacy statement posted will constitute your agreement to the new terms and conditions as amended.